Dandelion/Milk Thistle, VETERINARY Natural Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Pet Herbal Supplement 4 oz
Dandelion/Milk Thistle, VETERINARY Natural Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Pet Herbal Supplement 4 oz by HawaiiPharm at White Water Dog Park. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Dandelion/Milk Thistle Veterinary Natural Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract made from organic or wild harvested Dried Dandelion Root and Leaf, and
Product Description & Reviews
This Dandelion/Milk Thistle Veterinary Natural Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract made from organic or wild harvested Dried Dandelion Root and Leaf, and Milk Thistle Seeds. Dandelion root is extremely bitter and is found in many herbal liquids, powders and capsules. It helps pets suffering from hepatitis, jaundice, gallbladder infections. It is very helpful for people with a sluggish liver. Milk thistle can be helpful for cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis, and gallbladder disorders. Any statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is Herbal Supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a qualified veterinarian before using this or any other herbal products.
Features & Highlights
- This Dandelion/Milk Thistle extract made from the natural highest quality human-grade Dried Dandelion Root and Leaf, and Milk Thistle Seed. Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
- Hawaii Pharm Dandelion/Milk Thistle Pet Supplement contains no GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers!
- Super concentrated Dandelion/Milk Thistle Veterinary Natural Alcohol-FREE extract: dried plant/ solvents ratio is 1:3! 1 ml of our glycerite is approximately equal to 300 mg of dried plant.
- Dandelion/Milk Thistle Pet Herbal Supplement is 100% drug-free and non-addictive natural Glycerin based liquid formula proudly manufactured in the USA, Hawaii to ensure highest quality of the product!
- Suggested use: For dogs under 30 lbs, use 0.25-0.5 ml 1-2x daily; for dogs 30-60 lbs, use 0.5-1.0 ml 1-2x daily; for dogs over 60 lbs, use 1-2 ml 1-2x daily; For Cats, use up to 0.25-0.5 ml 1-2x daily. Squirt directly into mouth or add to food or water.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HawaiiPharm, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By VetriScience Laboratories
mpn: 900516.09, ean: 0884954178240,
Vetri-Science Laboratories' Bladder Strength for Dogs is an advanced combination of ingredients that work together to support normal bladder function and bladder health. It is also recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder cont...
By Jackson Galaxy
mpn: 852222001835, ean: 0852222001835,
Jackson Galaxy, an animal behaviorist, a.k.a. The Cat Daddy teamed up with a holistic veterinarian to create a line of solutions to help all animals. The solutions are the first and only line of flower essence blends created specifically for animals....
This Cough Stop Veterinary Natural Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract made from organic or wild harvested Dried European Elderflower, Grindelia Aerial Parts, Horehound Aerial Parts, Licorice Root, Marshmallow Root, Osha Root, Black Cherry Bark, Yerba Santa ...
By Only Natural Pet
mpn: mp-999215, ean: 0884600806664,
Only Natural Pet Chinese Herbal Blends Bladder for Dogs Cats, at Only Natural Pet Store, formulated to clear heat dampness, support the process of dissolving crystals, and help calm conditions leading to urgency and leaking.Formulated to clear heat a...