Today's pet foods lack healthy natural enzymes. In essence, the food is dead, over-processed and in-organic. Production of both canned food and dried kibble require very high temperatures, which destroy any living enzymes present in the food. Enzymes are needed to help unlock these food nutrients and aid in digestion.
As your pet ages, production of enzymes declines. And this can lead to unwanted consequences for your pet.
Dr Mercola Digestive Enzymes for Pets includes only the finest ingredients to aid in your pet's digestive health:
• Betaine HCl
- breaks down proteins into peptides and amino acids and fats into triglycerides
- one of the safest and most powerfulenzymes to help break down and digest protein
- a natural plant-sourced enzyme that workstogether with bromelain to digest protein
- an animal-based pancreatic enzyme providing protease(helps break down proteins into amino acids for digestion), amylase (for splitting and breaking down long-chain carbohydrates, including starch and glycogen (the energy-storage molecule in animal tissue) for digestion in the small intestine), and lipase (helps break down and digest fats)
When used after your pet's meals, the enzymes circulate throughout his body via the bloodstream, helping to:
• Support the healthy circulation of blood through arteries
• Maintaining normal immune function
• Clear cellular debris while cleansing tissue
• Stimulate healthy new cell growth
• Support normal detoxification processes
• Clear away undigested proteins, cleansing the lymph and blood
The ingredients in Dr Mercola Digestive Enzymes for Pets are human grade - safeguarding your pet's delicate enzymes stores and helping to promote the best health possible for your furry friend.